Business & Coaching Services
Nicky Kent Founder Director at Social Heart C.I.C. offers Business Consultancy, Coaching, Facilitation, Learning Development, Digital and Social Media Strategy and Implementation and more to Individuals, Small Businesses, Social Enterprises and Charities, whether start-up or growing your business
How Do I Know If I Need Business Support or Coaching?
What is Business Support and Coaching?
Business Support and Coaching provides a second opinion, someone to discuss your ideas with, someone to be accountable to and who will give you constructive feedback, advice and guidance. Someone to help you to set up your business or to drive your business forward.
How Do I Know if Business Coaching and Support Is Right for Me?
Business coaching and support will help you work out if your business idea has legs and/or take your business to the next level.
I will assist and guide you to clarify your business vision, set clear manageable objectives, help you to conduct market research, plan your business strategies, set up and analyse financial forecasts, identify which legal form fits your business model best, help identify and establish your brand, market your business and make sales and how your business ideas fit in with their personal goals and home life and more.
I’m passionate about supporting you to get you and your business where you want it to be and beyond.
I’m never going to second guess what you’re capable of as everyone is unique.
I want the very best for you, so you can be the very best at what you do.
- How to start, or grow your Social Enterprise or Small Business
- Start up capital and funding
- Setting up your bank account
- Setting personal and business goals
- Market research and planning – made easy
- Overcoming fear, building confidence, making things happen
- Working smarter and reducing overwhelm
- Identifying and attracting your ideal client
- Core and social values
- Incorporating your business
- What legal things you need to know
- Legal structures – how they can protect and support your business
- What social media is best and how to use it
- Working out when you’re likely to make money
- Setting up a website and branding
- Delivering products and services online
- Educational talks and public speaking
- How much to charge for your services and products
- How to take payments online
- How much free stuff to give away
- Business, marketing and financial planning
- Intellectual property – trade marks, copyright and patents
- Insurance and all things health and safety
- Basic book keeping and finding and benefitting from an accountant
- Building an audience, writing effective marketing copy
- Monitoring, quality and evaluation
- Trading and growth funding
- Social return on investment
- Recruiting and managing staff and volunteers
- Setting up effective processes and procedures
- Group facilitation and help with those ‘difficult to have’ meetings
- Roles and Responsibilities for Trustee Boards and Directors
- Money Mindset for Entrepreneurs and Charities
- Or something that’s not even mentioned here…….
Do You Only Work With Established Companies?
Social Heart CIC works with start up’s and established small and medium sized businesses, social enterprises or Charities to help them become more focussed and help them grow.
Do You Offer Ongoing Consulting Services and facilitation?
Social Heart CIC offers professional advice relating to setting up as a Sole Trader, Incorporating a Limited Company, or Community Interest Company, or registering as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation and much more. Go to Working With Me to find out more
Do You Help Business Startup?
Social Heart CIC would love to help you build your dream business. We will work with you in a holistic way, ensuring that you business is built to meet your needs and lifestyle. We will show you ‘the how’, ensuring you fully understand everything you need to know to set up your business in an easy to follow way.
Setting up a Business, Social Enterprise of Charity
More and more people are looking to work for themselves, but you may be wondering is it the the right time?
In these troubled times with Covid-19 having changed the world, the economy on a downturn, unemployment increasing and the environment also in trouble it probably seems like this has to be the wrong time?
THE TIME IS NOW!
There is never a better time than now to reshape and build your future.
There is no mistaking the seriousness of the Covid-19 pandemic and the challenges ahead for us all, but how much better will you feel if you take control of what you can change and be part of the solution to make the world a better place by offering products and services you know your customers will needs.
THE TIME IS NOW!
If you feel ready to take a leap of faith to a brighter future we can help you. We offer a bespoke specially designed service to ensure what ever stage you’re at you will progress at the speed and direction that is right for you.
We are passionate about what we do, we thrive on helping people like you follow your dream and gain that financial stability and lifestyle you have always dreamt about for you and your family.
Your passion will become our passion and nothing will make us happier than to see you succeed in developing your business and watching you grow in confidence. We will help you gain the business and/or social enterprise skills and experience you need to be successful and ensure you avoid overwhelm when things start to get busy.
We will also be able to connect you with other like-minded heartfelt entrepreneurs and increase your business connections through our friendly business networks and group training sessions.
How much does it cost?
We offer a range of packages to suit most business budgets, as we understand how difficult it is to find the start-up funds for business support when you’re just starting out.
We sometimes have funded support programmes too, for those who are unemployed or economically inactive (not working) or on low incomes, so it’s always worth getting in touch to see how we might be able to help.
How we work with our customers:
We want you to enjoy working with us, likewise us with you and we also want you to benefit 100% from the services we offer.
We will listen to your needs and no business idea is a bad idea or frowned upon in any way. Figures don’t lie and can be used to test your ideas to make sure they are viable. Even if you hate figures and working with spreadsheets we can show you ‘how’ to work out if your business is financially viable using our tried and tested techniques and business templates.
pressure from us for you to go in a direction with your business you feel uncomfortable with, although we do like to play devils advocate to make sure you are fully committed to your ideas and understand the decisions you will be making. We are friendly devils though so don’t be alarmed.
Your business will be driven by you and we will work with you to get you where you want to go, but with solid advice and guidance alongside you.
A typical clients support package may look something like this, but like I say we can be flexible to suit you:
We can help you by offering holistic one to one and/or group business support sessions in a safe and supportive environment that suits you.
We start your support with a free half hour phone call where you will be able to discuss your business ideas, what you are trying to achieve and any struggles or concerns you may be having.
We will talk through with you the support options we can offer and what it will cost you. We can also explore if you are eligible for any of our free support programmes, subject to grant funding being availability.
Your first appointment will be for two hours, where we will explore in more detail your vision and business idea. At the end you will have a plan of action and some clear business goals to develop.
You can then book further support appointments and pay as you go, or benefit from buying a bespoke support bundle, which usually works out cheaper, depending on your circumstances.
Beliefs, Values and Transparency
We operate as a Social Enterprise (Community Interest Company (CIC), so this means the Company Directors do not personally benefit from the surpluses our company makes and we are not paid for our Director responsibilities, we give our time to the Director role voluntary and with a ‘Social Heart’. We do this because the world to be a better place and to give something back to the wider community. Instead, our business surpluses are reinvested to help offer specialist business services to those who need it the most by fulfilling our social aims.
Our social aims are to:
- Prevent and reduce the negative effects on people effected by unemployment, especially long-term unemployment by helping them into self-employment, or to set up a limited company, social enterprise or charity.
- Reduce poverty, benefit dependency and reduce financial related social isolation so people feel more able to provide for themselves and their families and have a sense of meaning and purpose in their life.
- Support entrepreneurs to build a work/life balance so they can be healthier, happier and have greater choice.
- Create networking, volunteering, employment and training opportunities for the businesses we support
- Encourage participants to set up businesses with strong social and /or charitable values.ll also indirectly be helping others that are most in need.
We achieve our social aims with the money we raise through trading by offering fee payings services, so if you buy a support package from not only will you get excellent business support from you, the local community will benefit too.
Buy Shropshire, Buy Local, Everyone Benefits
We also welcome Sponsorship from Private Business and other Social Enterprises and Donations from individuals or community groups. All funds will be invested to provide specialist business support programmes for the long-term unemployed, those who have recently been made unemployed due to Corvid 19 and to support those with life and work limiting disabilities and health conditions. We want anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit to have the opportunity to run their own business and it starts right here in beautiful Shropshire.
Business News & Resources
News and Resources
NEWS SECTION COMING SOON, UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.