TWO FUNDED PROJECTS AVAILABLE
Building Your Business Victorious Project
Building Sustainable Enterprise Project
1. Building Your Business Victorious Project
If this sounds like it might be for you, why not contact us to find out about:
- Our Free Business Start-Up Support Project and how we can help you build a new future
- How your business can have a community focus that benefits everyone during these difficult times.
This project is available to those who are 16+, unemployed or economically inactive (not working), or in full-time education who live or want to set up their business in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, subject to availability and evidence criteria being met.
For example, you may be:
- A parent who is not working and looking to find a flexible income stream which fits in with family life
- Retired and need additional income or interest
- In receipt of benefits and struggling to survive financially
- Short or Long-term unemployed
- Not working due to life and work limiting mental and physical health conditions and require flexible working conditions
- Ex-service personell and looking for new horizons within civvy street
- Not be working and looking to do something new
- Redundant from your previous employer
If you are not working and interested in persuing a business, get in touch. If self-employment turns out not to be suitable for you, we will support you to get help with finding employment.
Have you ever thought of setting up your own business or social enterprise?
Has the Covid Pandemic made you re-evalutate your future?
Have you been made redundant and are you not sure of what to do next?
Do you need extra income, or require flexibility when you work?
Are you not working, registered unemployed or long-term out of work?
Programme Content Details
Project 1. Funders
Commencing November 2020
2. Building Sustainable Enterprise Project
If this sounds like it might be for you, why not contact us to find out more about:
- Our Free Building Sustainable Enterprise Support Project and how we can help you build a new future
Our FREE specialist business support can help if you’ve been operating between one to three years, and you:
- fall outside the scope of all Government covid 19 pandemic business and financial support packages
- are based in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
- have an income of less than £25,000 per annum
Support is subject to availability and evidence criteria being met.
Social Heart CIC may have some discretion regarding eligibility criteria. Acceptance which will be considered after discussing your organisations individual circumstances, the target groups you work with and will be subject to enrolment numbers and funding availability at the time of application.
The types of organisations who should apply: A social enterprise or charity who started in business shortly before the start of the Covid 19 pandemic
- A community group that has supported the community during Covid 19 and now need a formal legal structure to continue your work
- A CEO or Director (or small board) feeling isolated and overwhelmed due to the increasing workload or difficult decisions that need to be made
- A CEO or Director (or small board) struggling to adapt your products or services or looking at other financial options during these difficult times
- A CEO or Director (or small board) looking to recruit your first members of staff or thinking of making those you have redundant
- Social Enterprise or Charities who have fallen outside the scope of any of the Government funded support schemes, eg Furlough Scheme, business rates scheme, etc
Programme Content Details
- Has your Social Enterprise or Charity income significantly dropped due to Covid 19 pandemic?
- Are you about to make staff redundant or need to recruit?
- Are you struggling to adapt the products/services you offer?
- Are you a Director or CEO feeling overwhelmed and isolated as a leader?
- Are you feeling exhausted by the demand on services and need support to help adapt?
- Are you a community group leader needing to change your legal structure to be able to continue offering services